CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 1, 2007

Round 1 Day 4

Bad day, my head hurts (took the med), and I can't eat. Got down a few bites of raisin bran then stopped. Having an ice pop now. Hopefully after 8am will be better than my before 8am.

Today was horrible. :( I slept for most of the day in the recliner. I just couldn't eat anything, though I did manage to get down a couple slices of toast and jelly and whatever kinds of drink that were brought to me. Didn't do very well with them though, but I did try at least.

Got a call from an angel later in the day that perked me up and got me in a prayerful mood. Graland also got my radio working so I could get KSBJ again and that always lifts me up! :)

About 9pm I felt a little better. I actually took shower which was HUGE for me to undertake today! Took some anti-nausea and pain meds before bed and was out like a light til morning. Hoping this will be my only Day 4.

0 comments: