CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Round 1 Day 8 (Tues)

I love these GREAT days!!! :) God is soooo good!!! Got to see a couple of my 2nd grade team members...Sherry and Andrea today. Aaaaannnnddd, Andrea brought by some of her very famous zucchini bread!! Yes, that was ME who just said that!! Is zucchini really a vegetable??!! Anyway, we eat it like it was a gourmet dessert...it really is!

I think Camp Invention went well today, not sure, because it was, sssshhhhh, top secret! Hopefully, I'll find out later this week! :)

I am doing more and more with my arm, exercising it above my head and stretching as I am able. Also doing push ups against the wall (NOT the floor!!) and in the doorway.

Zoe and I went to WalMart today and I got a beautiful long scarf..the long, narrow kind. It is black with mod circles all over it! And wouldn't God just set this up? Peggy (Graland's sister) mailed me some fabric hats that she had made! One is black and with the new scarf it is SOOOO stylish!! This is one of those love-hate things...I can't wait to wear the hat, but then again, I can!! lol I look forward to showing off her work! In fact, I have been looking at this pattern for some time and now I have three already made and just beautiful! :) Still have a head-full of hair, though I think I may be shedding more than usual! We'll see!

0 comments: