CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Round 1 Day 20 Father's Day

Had a good Father's Day! Fought off a headache for a while, but finally got past it. Zach took off first thing to go to SFA and to try to beat the rains (which he was able to do). I had gone to the restroom during the church service and thought Graland had come to check on me, but apparently Zach had called to let us know he got there safely. :D YEAH!!! Thank you God!! He called this evening and reported that everything was going well. Sadly, his dorm doesn't have wireless internet, so he'll have to go elsewhere for it on campus. Hopefully, the dorm he'll be in this fall with have it. Although it doesn't matter...he just didn't bring the extra cord he needed for the internet. He saw Megan (cousin)...she's at band camp there this week! Too cool!! Hi, Megan!! I think your Mom just wrote a comment to me...but was afraid to sign her name! Was it her, was it not???? I dunno!!! lol bushhog..hummph!!

Is it Tuesday yet?? Looking forward to seeing my boy again and reading through his literature. Of course, by the time we get home, he'll be back and then gone to his night class!!

Did some more hair pulling earlier...gosh, there's a lot there!! It was sooo thick...not so much anymore..no patches & you can't see through to my scalp, BUT, if I wanted to, I could very easily. Didn't wash my hair last night...which happens once in a blue moon for me not to wash it nightly...so it would still be there for church! But just raking your hand through...it really is incredible!

Strangely, halfway looking forward to this...have some really cute hats and scarves. Did I say that I got new glasses? I had to get bifocals this time and picked out what I thought would be some nice frames. But when I got them, I was a bit disappointed..thought they were a tad too wide. So, since they were under a 60 day satisfaction period, I took them back in. I had tried on one of my caps and tucked my hair in all the way and my frames just looked BAD with it!! If you're gonna have to wear a cap...you MUST at least have frames that you love with it!! So, I have new frames now that are a tad smaller and black. My caps are dark colored..black one and a navy one..so the dark frames are great!! Actually, I told the clerk the truth...having chemo, about to lose it, they look bad with my caps...I need an exchange. They were wonderful...it was an even exchange! :) YEAH!!

2 days til Tuesday! :D By the way, the day of chemo isn't bad...it doesn't hurt. I'll be there all day for testing and such, but the actual thing doesn't hurt or burn, or anything. The yucks save themselves up for when you get home. But I've decided to just not feel bad at all this time.

Did I mention that Graland is the MOST WONDERFUL FATHER there ever was???!!! Besides my Heavenly Father, that is, and He just takes the cake!! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

With a comment like "needs a bush hog" I didn't think I would need to identify myself!

Megan called to say she had seen Zach as well. If I had told her to look out for him you know they would have never seen each other! Her actual work day begins today as they just did registration stuff last night. She's hoping drum major camp will increase her chances of becoming next year's drum major. Let's hope our money was well spent!