CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 24, 2007

R2 D6 Sunday

Feeling great again! Church was wonderful. We have two interns this summers and one preached last week and the other this week (Mike has been out of town on vacation.) They've done a beautiful job in his absence.

Walked into church and they had already started the singing. It was the first time I had worn the new hair so publicly. I ran back to Susan D. and asked for her to pray for me..that I wasn't feeling all that comfortable at the moment! I had it tucked behind my ears like I normally do, so it looked real cute.

Best of all...remember I told you I had more hair than Jay (I still do!), well, I was sitting next to his wife in Sunday School and she said she really liked my hair. I told her that I had written about Jay in my blog about having more hair than him, ha ha... and she said, So that's a wig? I coulda melted!! If she was lying, it was the best lie I've ever heard. (But she wasn't, which made me feel so good!)

OK...yesterday's links to music. No, it really wasn't me! It was the Newsboys!!! Best Christian Contemporary Music group!!! The other day I got out of the shower and my purple eyeliner was kinda raccoon looking around my eyes...I told Graland...Look! I look like the lead singer from the Newsboys!! lol I love the first link...He Reigns. The chorus: its all Gods children singing glory glory, hallelujah he reigns, he reigns.

Like I said in my previous post...that's ME singing those words!! Hallelujah!! And YES YES YES...that's me with my arms lifted high and knees falling to the ground....

Tomorrow is therapy!! I can't wait!!! :o) And that was with ZERO sarcasm!!!

Mary Smart..you'll like this... Arise My Love in sign (click the words to the left) the filming isn't the greatest, but you'll like the song, esp. near the end when it changes...you'll know when! I would have LOVED to have been in the audience for this one....I'd have been jumping up and down!

0 comments: