CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 25, 2007

R2 D7 test results

Having a good day! First off, I went to PT where they put me through the wringer! I stayed longer than normal..did weights, weight machine, the wall, stretches to near tears, and the little bicycle wheel you do with your arms. I felt so silly...couldn't get the thing to go!!

Afterwards, I went to school and saw the kids in summer school and worked in my room a little. Also found out one of our 2nd grade team (Mrs. Laird) is leaving. :(

I put in a call this morning to Dr. Green's office as it appears by my having to "go" 100 times a day that I've got a UTI. Ouch! :o( When I got a call back from her office, she directed me to go to my regular home doctor and get a culture done and find out whats going on. Hopefully, I will get a prescription for it tomorrow MORNING!!

While I was on the phone, the nurse said she had my ultrasound results. They found 2 nodules in the right thyroid. Said something about (reading my notes, but not really following them) hypervasular thyroid. Dr. Green is sending me to the endocryn (?) doctor to see what they want to do. She said my TSH was at 0.55 and my 3P4 is low. That's right, that means absolutely nothing to me!! But, she added that it tells me that I'm on the borderline of being hyperthyroid. To end the conversation, I commented that there was nothing cancerous about it though, right? And she agreed, no, nothing cancerous!!! God is soooo good!!! Satan sure puts things there that make me want to doubt/forget about what He's already done for me! Which is complete healing!! Our prayers do not come back void!!!

OH WAIT!!! Best news of all today!!! Leatrice, my student from a couple of years ago was in the cafeteria when I was there today. As always, since she has always been a sweetie-pie of mine (I will miss her next year as she goes off to the Intermediate) I went over to give her a big hug. She looked up at me and said, "Did you dye your hair?" I said, I sure did...you like it?

0 comments: