CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 21, 2007

R2 D3

Glad I took pictures yesterday! lol My eyes are a bit droopier today! I woke up great this morning...even reminded Graland how during Round 1 I slept the whole day and how much better I was this time. Breakfast was great, but when he brought lunch..I thought...Oh, yuck! So I had one of the (in-between) anti-nausea pill before eating. I'm going to do better this week about taking those in between the regular anti-nausea pills.

But I'm going to have a GREAT day!!!

btw...my new desks came in this week for school!!! YIPPPPEEEEE!!! They are being put in the room this week, so can't wait to go in next week to check them out and get them in place. Talk about completely change the look of the room from the big yellow tables (which I loved, but gave up to Kindergarten).

Thanks so much for the sweet comments on my new do!! Just wear the do-rag thing around the house, but love the hair too! :)

0 comments: