CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 18, 2007

Round 1 Day 21

Another great PT day! YEOW...they can smush down on your scars!! But, YES!!! They are more pliable and I can lift my arm with so much more ease! I can lift sideways to about a 90 degree. And of course, I can't remember what I was on the rest!! BUT, they are doing great!!

Picked out an outfit for tomorrow..actually it is what is in the picture shown...so I could get the same kind of picture for a before and after. I am SOOOO looking forward to getting the shave tomorrow before my chemo..it is getting so messy. Don't even think of shampooing!! It's hard to brush, shampoo, or take out a stray hair without a mess! Haven't been over to the bed since this started to be so messy! Here I am the day before "the big day"!

More importantly, Zach called and he sounds like he's having a great time despite the no wireless internet!! lol He has talked with an adviser (who may be one of the Computer Science professors) and will do the actual registration tomorrow. He has a minor now of Finance/Economics! He said it was something that interested him, so I am thrilled for him! His first semester will be a computer class, physics, plane geometry, economics, and an SFA Honors class. He's excited that next semester they'll let him double up on his computer classes. :) He comes home tomorrow!!! :D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zach is so smart, we are so proud of him!! Plus, he is such a great kid!!You did a great job raising him!!