CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Round 1 Day 13 Sunday

Wow! Almost a full two weeks into chemo and feeling blessed beyond belief! My doctor said I'd be bald by the next time she saw me (which will be next Tues the 19th) and so far I am thinning...though I do not see a larger mass each time I shampoo. However, from what I've read, day 14 should start the process of losing it. So, just waiting it out now.

Doing my therapy exercises as much as I can. Afraid I won't have the bar over my head by my next PT appt tomorrow, but I still have the rest of the day to get there!! lol

Hey, great news...I wore a beautiful fitted purple dress today to church...one I've been wanting to get into for a while and now with the tummy tuck...IT FIT!!! YIPPPEEEEE lol

0 comments: