CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 22, 2007

R2 D4 ultrasound on neck

Didn't go to PT this morning. Guess I've been a sleeper today. Slept going and coming back from Houston. They did an ultrasound on my neck area to check the thyroid. I guess that is somehow where goiter comes from?? I don't know, but on the ultrasound screen I noticed her descriptions had thyroid in it. I don't know how I feel about the visit. I suppose not so good. She showed me where the node was, which was fine. Then she left to show the radiologist my scans and when she came back she asked (for the radiologist) what stage I was in. Now, I just don't like that! And frankly, it upset me! Why would she want to know unless there was a problem? So, I wait for the results.

Hopefully, I'll be more up tomorrow. It's been a long day and I'm a tired puppy.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

When a tired little puppy lays down to rest, sleep consumes the soul and renews the spirit. Sleep tight little puppy and Your Heavenly Father will comfort and protect you. I am praying for a blanket of God's mercy and Grace to cover you.