CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I am GENIUS!!!

Well, I already talked with Graland about using my head as advertising space, but this next idea is even better!!! I can put math facts or spelling words on there. Can you imagine?? The kids would be in such total shock at seeing words on a woman's bald head that it would surely be etched in their minds for the rest of their lives!!! (hmm..in that case, might have to do states & capitals too) Of course, the counselors might have a few extra customers, but at least we'll have the math facts down!! WooHooooo

Although I must admit that yesterday I did tell Graland that I really didn't want a bald head.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay...that's creepy!!! But as a teacher, I really think it would work. Those darn math facts!!! Just one question. If it works, can my class join you for some math fact study each day? (tee hee) JOKE!!! I love you JoAn!
Donna