CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Round 1 Day 12 & Happy Birthday Grandpa

Woke up feeling great! We readied for Grandpa's 80th birthday (Graland's dad). It was a wonderful gathering...about 40 or so people in and out during the day. I had been afraid earlier..several weeks ago..that I wouldn't be able to go, so I was glad that everything was OK.

I met several ladies at the party who were cancer survivors and heard their stories. Also that they'd been reading here! I had no idea, but I am thrilled to share this! :) Hello to Jackie's friend in Australia!! Please post if you have any questions..no matter how "dumb" or personal. I'm very open and honest and would love to share anything you need to know that is above and beyond what is here. The internet is very scary and upsetting, usually only focusing on the negative and worse-case scenarios. I've learned not to look, but I can steer you to places that have good information without all the doom and gloom. I've decided I don't want that, don't need that, and that it is only a threat to my health to be any part of it. So, I'm on the "let's live" team...join me! :)

0 comments: