CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Round 1 Day 3 & Happy Birthday to ME

Same as yesterday! Eat as soon as you wake. I sound like I'm pregnant!!! I'M NOT!! And guess what?! Today is my 41st birthday!! Happy Birthday to me! :) Ate, took a long nap. The girls and Zach came in with a birthday card and a ton of balloons which I am sitting in the midst of at the moment! They made it a very special day! They also got a movie for me: Happy Feet! hmmm, how did they know!? I haven't seen it yet and they hadn't either, so will watch it sometime today. They also had Little Debbie's and ice cream sandwiches.

I am sooo ready for another nap and my head is hurting some, so I'll call it a wrap here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have sang Happy Birthday to you, but I was too sick to lift my head off the pillow for more than a phone call. Wow, I'm glad it was just for 1 day. (You know it's a rare day when I can't eat, even steak for my anniversary.) God love Roland for loving me through that pookie anniversary. He's the best! Well here it goes...
"Happy birthday to you (cha, cha, cha). Happy birthday to you (cha, cha, cha). Happy birthday to JoAn. Happy birthday to you (cha, cha, cha)."
Better late than never???