CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Round 1 Day 16

Went to PT with a good attitude and had a great time! :D Hurt like the dickens while I was there, but it was still good. I guess I am surprised at how many NEW things they do each time...so far I have not repeated an exercise. I didn't have Sherry today, but Bea. When I came in Sherry said I was ignoring her!! lol So, when Bea was hurting me, I turned to Sherry and told her that I didn't like her (Bea) either!! lol

I see such a difference already. I can rotate my shoulder forward and backward..still a little tight, but it can be done. Still have a long way to go before I can raise the arm all the way up, but it is coming along. And I can raise it from the side up until about shoulder height!!!! YES!!!!

Another thing that I am VERY excited about...Bea was massaging very hard against one of my scars..where the lymph nodes were removed. This one has been a nuisance and rather painful. I suspected that there was still a suture in there. I told Bea about my concern and she agreed that yes, there was a stitch there. She got a 4x4 (whatever that is) looked like tweezers and scissors...and removed it right there on the mat! It feels soooo good and relieved. I was having to tape my bra strap in half so it didn't irritate the scar. I was waiting until my Tuesday appointment to let them know about it and get it removed. But it's DONE!!!!

Slept in the bed last night for almost the first time. I say almost because I only stayed until about 2:30am. Then I went back to the recliner...I needed a deeper sleep...also just felt like I was sleeping on a rock. Which I have always LOVED my harder mattress (and still do)..just need to get to where I can sleep on it a little better.

Went to my classroom this morning before PT and moved furniture around. I kinda butted up to whatever needing moving and just walked backward with it to wherever it needed to go. Looks a lot cleaner in there, but boy, it needs a lot of work!!

Congrats Zach (not my Zach) on getting an awesome job at Camp Cho Yeh!! A videographer position and Bible Study teacher!!! I am soo excited for him and extremely jealous!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Yesterday was the first time I actually logged on to read your journey. I had to search the web to find it because I didn't have the site at home and it came up in the top ten! Reading your comments puts life into perspective... I saw a double rainbow today and thought of you and God's promise to sustain us. If you need any help with your room, I am at school M-Th and would be happy to help.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for congratulating Zack. He is absolutely loving his new job, and is exactly where he knows God wants him right now. He loves working at Cho Yeh so much he can't stop talking about it. God is so amazing, isn't he???
Donna