CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Can I get an AMEN??!!


Before school let out Dr. Sewell gave everyone a pad of paper and a bobble head pen. They are the cutest!! The pen has a bobbing orange haired smiley face that wobbles around as you write. The pad has the same happy, wild haired face on it with this at the top of each sheet: ATTITUDE is everything!

I'm not sure if that is a biblical thing or not, but it sure looks like it to me:

Fear not for I am with you.
Let not your heart be troubled.
Think of the things of today and let tomorrow worry for itself.

I see no reason for my thinning hair (yes..thinning) not to freak me out or put me into depression. But the funny face is right...attitude IS everything. And now I have to remember I even said this the next time we have a walkthrough and I get stressed..the same as I've been thinking during this time...you cannot change anything, worry isn't going to make anything better (only worse)...so just take each day and have FUN with it!! lol It's not that I'm looking forward to having no hair, but it WILL be exciting to not have to shave everyday. YIPPEEEEEE

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay...Who is typing on JoAn's blog today, and what have you done with JoAn??? What do you mean you're not going to stress on the next appraisal??? I think that's wonderful, and I will be sure to remind you that you said that if necessary. Attitude is so important, and I'm so proud of and for you for yours. You have made my attitude toward things in life a lot more positive. Thanks once again for being such a Godly example to those around you by Praising God through everything, no matter what we are able to grasp, see, or understand at certain times... and...AMEN!!!