CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 30, 2007

R2 D12

Took the girls to school with me today while I ran morning work for the next school year. They watched a movie and I moved desks around and studied the bulletin boards.

Kinda felt not right during a movie this evening though and sure enough had a very low fever...98.9. A little while later Graland and I prayed and it is now at 97.9!! God is so good! We just have to keep it there! I'm keeping my cap off tonight so I don't keep in any heat..not sure if that is the right thing to do or not, but I'm doing it.

Finally got a call yesterday from the doctor here in town that yes, I do have a UTI and they called in a prescription for me that I picked up today. Will be on it for 10 days.

Ready for bed and SOOO hoping to make it to church tomorrow.

0 comments: