CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 11, 2007

R1 D14 No More Mr. Nice Guy

Can we say OWW! OWW! OUCHIE!! OWIE!!?? Friday's physical therapy was fine, but they kicked my bootie today!! But I'm soooo glad of it!!

Started with the electronic thingy and heat, then onto therapy. Rolled the weighted ball on the table back and forth and side to side...sounds easy unless your arm doesn't go back and forth and side to side!! lol I was seated at a fine table including a couple of youngsters from church! So has a nice chat while we worked. Then, the swimming looking moves...arms in front, raising and lowering hands alternately. Followed by hands crossing side to side in front.

OK...that was the easy-baby stuff. Then they flung me onto the mat and started beating me up!! Well, it wasn't that bad, but it makes for good blog material, you know?! What really happened was some very painful (good pain) stretching of the arm up & over and to the side well beyond where it wanted to go. When the torture was finished Sherry asked Bea if she put ice on the arm on my last visit and obviously Bea said no. I couldn't hear as she was out of my line of vision...so I answered: No! Because Bea was NICE to me!! lol Bea said that was just because it was my first visit!! ha ha So I go back Wed and Fri. YES!!! I AM looking forward to it.

Will do those exercises at home.

Still feeling good..a little headache today. Yes, the hair IS thinning. Can't really tell it if you're not looking for it. It looks like 'regular people' hair now rather than my insanely thick hair! :D

Hey, I got ahead today!!! Comment if you think you know what I mean!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a head??? The head thingy for the cute hair-do????? If not, I am sooooo clueless (so what's new???) Do I have to wait until the next blog entry to find out??? The suspense is killing me!

Anonymous said...

YES!!! The styrofoam head!!! She looks real pretty sitting on my vanity. I tried it on today...actually it looks better on her than on me...but then she is bald and I'm not!! lol