CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 23, 2007

R2 D5

Slept very peacefully last night and took a nice, easy day today! Wore my new hair for a while today to try to get used to it. I will wear it tomorrow to church...and hopefully make it through without hiding in the bathroom! lol It really is a cute do, but just new, so I'm a bit self-conscious about it. I guess if I had gotten something very plain Jane it wouldn't be so bad...but probably not! Just the change of it is all. If anyone falls to the floor laughing or pointing, I'll go home...and, well, probably change churches!! ha ha Just kidding...as if they'd do that!! They are a marvelous, supportive, loving group! :o)

I did something kinda out of the ordinary this weekend...I sang lead in a group at church! You'll love the song and get a chance to see me without the wig! Don't cringe!

Here I am singing He Reigns < < the link works now! You do NOT want to miss this one!!!

If you liked me singing that one, but couldn't really see my new hairdo...try this one...me singing Something Beautiful.

OK...I'm really cuter than that!! :o)

0 comments: