CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 4, 2007

Round 1 Day 7

WOW a whole week now! The little girls went to Camp Invention this morning and I can't wait for them to come home to tell me all about it! :) I know they had an incredible time!

I am doing pretty good today! Haven't taken an anti-nausea pill for a couple of days now so I am thrilled about that!! (as you can imagine!) I still get fatigued and have to rest often, but that is certainly something I can live with! :)

Went to WalMart and got some fabric to make a navy blue scarf with...I obviously misread the price, actually I think she charged me wrong... I got over a yard for just 29cents!!! I wanted to go back and get red also, but thought...I don't own any clothes that are red!! lol Anyway, looking forward to making it. It is really pretty! :)

0 comments: