CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Round 1 Day 19

What a great day!! It was topped off by going to WalMart of all places...of course, in Livingston, there is no other place!! lol Saw a parent of a kiddo I had in my first year of teaching here. Also saw a couple other students. It was great to see Carla and Colleen...they are always such an encouragement to me! ((hugs))

My Zach is off to orientation at SFA tomorrow. Gosh, I wish so much to go with him, but I have chemo on Tues...and he comes home that day. I know he'll have a grand time, but this is his first REAL driving alone. He and I went up there last week to get the directions down..which is mostly just 59, but he's still a new driver, so I'm being a Mommy!! He's been around Livingston a small amount; this will be a big drive for him (and me!). Got him some sheets and towels for the occasion that he can take to college with him in the fall.

M. Smart... it'll be too late when you read this, but call me!! I tried calling you earlier to find out what concurrent English covered SFA-wise. I THOUGHT it covered composition AND lit, but after reading the SFA catalog I'm not so sure and wanted your thoughts on it. If you see this before Monday afternoon, call or write and I'll send a message to Zach for his advisement! :)

0 comments: