CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 14, 2007

R1 D17 It's happening.

Today is Day 17 of my chemo and my hair is now officially falling out. You know how you kinda grab your hair after you finish brushing to take out any hairs to throw away? I do that every day as my hair is sooo thick!! You can make a second pass at it and nothing is left to throw away. Well, today there was! I can make pass after pass and still grab a handful (not just a few stray ones) of hair. I kept adding it to the collection on the counter. It was "Oh my goodness!" and "This is unbelieveable!". I could go shopping and no one would know the difference there is still SO MUCH there, but I did finally STOP pulling it out. And it's not even 'pulling' it out, it's just ready to fall and you're catching it on it's way down. Kaci walked in at that moment and I said Kaci, come look! Oh, WOW!! Then I grabbed some from both sides of my head and said, "You kids are making me pull out my hair!!" lol She just laughed!

Graland didn't want to come see. :( Pray for him...this is just one more hurdle we're having to go over and it is hard.

One the brighter side, after a nice night's sleep in the recliner, I went to bed this morning around 6:30!! Actually rolled onto my left arm, which I've not done before. It's been too rigid and hard to move on, but it let me this morning!! Got to put my arms around Graland and it was so nice to do! :D

Back to my hair...I told Graland that at least now I didn't have as many grays!! There is ALWAYS a silver lining!! :)

0 comments: