CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Round 1 Day 9 HAIR!!

No I haven't lost it yet, I got in it today!!! It is absolutely gorgeous and so fun! Of course, you can't tell anything at all with your own hair underneath it, it just sits on top!! lol So I'll have to wait and see. But the color is ALL MINE!!! It was a perfect match and a girly girl do!

Zach needed another college book in Lufkin, so we went by Angelina and then to Hobby Lobby where I got some more fabric for long, thin scarves. A QUARTER for each!! YIPPPEEEE!!!!! Just need to serge the edges!

Another feel-good day. The trip pooped me out, but I'm doing ok! Will probably have to go freak out Donna by showing her my hair NOT on my head. I think she'll love it too! (who wouldn't...it's so cute!!) Will post a picture when and IF I ever get to use it! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was absolutely adorable!!! I can't (but I can) wait to see it on you. Thank you for coming by and sharing it with me. The scarves and hats were too cute too. You are going to be stylin' girlfriend!! Look out Livingston!!!