CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 2, 2007

R2 D14

Had a wonderful Sunday yesterday! I felt SOOO comfortable with my new do!!! I got so many compliments..it made me feel really good! NO, I did not give my other do a haircut!! This is a new one! One it on ebay!!! I was thrilled!!! The picture advertised was of a gray do and it had a little picture of the brown highlighty color. I figured I couldn't go too far wrong for 10 dollars. And I just LOVE it! :o)

I also got a fabulous head scarf from a woman at church. It has a flag design on it. It is something I would not have picked for myself...but I LOVE it!! As soon as I got home, I got comfy and wore it the rest of the day...in fact I'm wearing it now. It is light, breezy...and when the air is on, kinda cool!

I had a good PT today. Lifting 1 pound over my head with the left arm (to the side from a prone position) is sooo hard!! Then I did the 2 pound and it put me over the edge! It hurt so much, but I want this arm to get there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look out Trina, JoAn's buffing up! I'm so proud of you working through the pain to get where you need to be. Keep it up along with the great, positive attitude.
Love,
Donna

chestr said...

Hi, I happened to come across your blog. I have to say that I admire the way you handle things. It takes a lot of courage to confront the big C.
My mom had breast cancer in 2003 and my dad esophageal cancer in 2006. They are both well and I am grateful for that every day that goes by. However I fear constantly that I will have to go through that myself some day... I just hope I am optimistic, like you.
I wish you all the best!