CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 29, 2007

update to Taxol 6

We had a great time at chemo today!! I brought all my grading and didn't touch a bit of it!! Didn't even look at it! :) Had a nice nurse. Everything went smoothly UNTIL.... she never came back! lol I mean after 30 minutes and we knew the taxol was finished, we called the nurse button and said it didn't beep, but 30 minutes ago it finished! (ok...we were watching I Love Lucy...) so they say they'll find my nurse. Again time goes on... She comes in and says Are you finished? I was like, Yeah, an hour ago. WHAT?! she says. Yeah, we called about 30 minutes ago and they said they were going to find you. She says I didn't hear it beep! We say, Yeah, I told them when we called 30 minutes ago that it didn't beep and that is why we called for the nurse. She was apologetic, got me unhooked from the machine after flushing my port and we were on our way! :)

methinks maybe she was at lunch, but who knows! lol

0 comments: