CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

must be wednesday...

I've been doing OK, but it seems that the middle of the chemo cycle...about Wed or Thurs...I get aches...mostly in my legs. Right now, they are hurting. But it just a reminder that the chemo is working and going through my body fighting the bad guys! :) Not sure too, if the aches are brought on by stress. We have a walkthrough tomorrow..that's not so bad, but I lost an important piece of paper that I am majorly stressed about! Looked for an hour already and will look again after I get something to eat.

Had a fun therapy yesterday! lol I'm afraid Sherry got just a little bit too chummy though and I hope that rumors are not abounding! lol Actually, Elaine was exercising a womans hand and they kinda laughed that they looked like they were holding hands. But even more, I was doing an exercise with a towel (like drying your back) to work on my rotation. But my shoulder has a mind of its' own and won't stay back and straight. So Sherry was holding it back and balancing with my other shoulder...almost like we were dancing! So Elaine is laughing at us "dancing". I put my fingers through Sherry's hair and ask what they're laughing about! Then kinda put my towel around her too.... lol They're laughing and we're laughing. Poor Sherry is 10 shades of red!!

On a more serious note...OUCH OUCH...she hurt me!! I have been feeling so tight and restricted, but she really pushed it! :) She can get my arm to almost all the way flat against the mat (above my head). A much as it hurts, I love going to therapy...they are angels in disguise.

On an ever more serious note....Shelly is leaving!!! I can't believe it! This is our Asst. Superintendent!!! She is incredible and did an awesome job filling in as Super and Asst. Super last year! She had so much on her plate and just came through with flying colors. I SO applaud her. Someone (Dr. Bonds) is getting a great Asst. Super.
---------------------------
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!
when I came home earlier, I sat on the couch, took off my hair and wanted to cry!! I had lost a cum folder!!! I searched my room over, checked the file cabinets, you name it!! Nowhere to be found. :( Graland took me back to school and we searched the room again. Went back to the main files and searched EVERY grade level. And there he was...sitting in the THIRD grade withdrawals!!! Go figure! I didn't lose him!!! I never HAD him to lose in the first place!! What a relief and again, I wanted to cry I was sooo happy!!!

In the meanwhile..I have the aches. :( My walking is hurting.

0 comments: