CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 2, 2007

long night

Just couldn't get comfortable or go to sleep!! I was hot and only got relief when the air came on. My legs/knees wanted to hurt but I told them not to! I may sleep the rest of the day after church. Doesn't look like we're going to be able to go to Cynthia's. Abbie is stilling working on her fever..she got sent home on Friday morning from school. She had come to my room saying her throat hurt so I gave her some cough drops, but a little later the nurse came to my room saying she was going home...had about a 100. She just doesn't lose her fevers!! Hoping Zoe doesn't get it as well...she's got the sore throat too. =(

I'm noticing my speech is getting strange!! I am saying er for le. computle can't think of any others at the moment, but it is strange!

0 comments: