CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 28, 2007

think aches might be setting in

I think I am feeling this more and more. The last several mornings I have woken with a sore neck...and have to wait several hours during the day for it to pass. This morning I was washing my hands when I just exclaimed OUCH as I washed them! It just hurt to pass one hand over the next! I tried to recall if I had just slept on that hand or whatever, but no, it just hurt. Walking in school, my lower leg was hurting. But it seems to go away during the day, so I plan on ignoring it as long as I can. Not sure how our 50s days program will be. We're doing a dance, but hopefully I'll get a role that doesn't require too much of me just in case I can't work it out then. BUT, I will plan on keeping on as long as I can! :)

0 comments: