CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

must be mid week...

my legs are aching again! It's nothing big, but just some ache to them. I'm thinking tomorrow's may be a little more than todays. We'll see. I don't say anything at school. We have a walking field trip next week to the museum and I've asked another teacher to take my place and I'll take her class (in the building) so I don't have to walk it.
-----------
Looks like more hair is falling out too! Kind of getting in the drain trap...little, short hairs! lol Graland said he thinks maybe this chemo (the weekend ones) will do the rest of the job to my fabulous short hairdo! But that's OK!!! I got these AWESOME care caps again from Peggy!!! A brown one and an army green one! They are sooo FALL! I looked the other day for brown and it was, I guess, too early for fall fabrics...even though the Christmas fabrics were out! lol I went in the closet and passed the brown one in front of my brown-ish outfits and it looks SO good!!! And the green one is excellent against my olive skin! :) Really looking forward to them now that it is getting cooler. I wear these mostly when I go to the hospital. Just been too hot/warm to wear it at home...unless there is company. But I am thrilled to have them now, esp. with the cooler weather coming on.

Speaking of hair...looks like I won't have to pluck my eyebrows much longer!! ha ha NO, I don't pluck....but if I DID...there wouldn't be much to pluck! *rolls eyes*
----------
Speaking of Peggy.. well, ANOTHER Peggy. My next door neighbor Peggy from Arkansas. Her daughter, who is Zoe's age, called Graland today to tell him that Peggy had died. :( Donna is in Florida now...she was going through some letters and came across one of ours. Then she decided to call. Peggy died last May. She was a single mom and a very good friend of ours. She was a heavy smoker...she called Donna in to her bedroom saying she couldn't breathe. :( 911 was called and sadly, she just didn't make it through the night. So Donna is now with other family. Actually, Peggy wasn't Donna's mother, but an aunt who took her in. ((Peggy)) We love you!

0 comments: