CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 4, 2007

having a good week!

Well, looking back, I think I just wasn't feeling well last week! The aching neck, hand and legs... because I'm feeling better this week. I do feel a little numbness in the toes, but as far as major aches, nothing! YEAH!! I DO have to say this conclusion comes on the heels of Abbie being sick all week. So far she has missed 4 days this week. :( High fever. So with everything running rampant at school, I think I just had something set in me that I took for side effects.

Wish I could blame the steroids or chemo or something, but I don't like the weight I've put on. Apparently everyone thought I looked horrible when I went on my original diet. I am SO glad I was on it. Yes, I did lose a lot of weight, but never went below 115 or anything like that!! But to hear that you "looked like a skeleton" and others hurts. God was so good during that time to give me a month to change my diet. I WAS concerned about chemo, but knew what was in me could be changed by what I was putting in me. I am still drinking carrot juice every other day and yes, still believe it is doing me good! :o) There is no reason to just do chemo and go about my business like there is nothing I can do about this. When I am off of chemo I'll change my diet again to be more rigorous. In the meantime, I like to eat. As much as I don't want to eat the things I don't need to eat, I'm finding myself eating them anyway. As much as I need to exercise, I don't. And both of these things are going to be the way to staying better once I'm through. I am waiting for osmosis to kick in and help out and am trying my hardest to exercise vicariously, but it's just not working for me yet. lol Now, when I talk about weight...just five pounds...nothing more. I don't want to be too thin, but most of it right now...I just need to exercise! and get back in shape. Would love for my new wardrobe to fit better. I like my size 8. I think it is a healthy size for me. Just want to KEEP my size 8 and not go bigger. and yes...I have had comments on my larger size.

0 comments: