CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

not sure where I belong?

After going in Monday, I soon left to spend the day at home.

Tuesday was a good day..wasn't near 100% or anything, but enjoyed my day teaching. Even went to therapy afterwards. Told them I only wanted half a session to keep up my strength. And they took it pretty easy on me. Had Elaine this time...it was nice to hold her hand! lol

Forgot some things at school, so passed back by there on the way home. Went ahead and took my temp since I had the thermometer with me...99.5 grrr. By evening it was 100.1 So, I take a shower, call for a sub, call Donna to let her know..also to let her know that Graland is NOT letting me out of the house...so I can't get things together for the sub...then of course, she's on Graland's side! lol GOOD!! Go to bed!

By 7 I am in bed and sooo cold! I'm not supposed to take anything for a fever (only for pains or headaches..they want to be able to see a fever..usually sign of infection), but I do take a Motrin. I know this is jut a cold or soar throat. I usually wear a sleeveless jammy to bed, but I wore sleeves this time. Kids were very quiet..never heard a peep! By 9 I am so hot...I'm tossing aside the jammies. Then sleep the rest of the night.

At lunch today Graland told me he had been praying on the steps in the bedroom for me and that he was so thankful when he saw me tearing off the jammies...his prayer had been answered...fever gone and body back to normal.

I have to say my voice is horrible!! Still have the headache some, neck ache still there. And lots of coughs! BUT, as long as there isn't a fever, I am going to teach. I had another very good rest day today, and waiting for the fever to be gone all day..which it has been pretty good at doing (being gone, that is). I have taken several more naps today and have been as peaceful as I possibly can.

I have to say though, the coughs in my class DID seem to subside considerably over the weekend! I had a couple that were at a coughing war it seemed. Hopefully, we can move past this and get on with school!!!

I don't get it...I can rest all day and then get the fever in the evening!!! UGH!! What do I do??!!!

0 comments: