CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Taxol Round 6 HALFWAY MARK!!!

What an exciting day!!! It is my halfway mark for Taxol. I have really enjoyed Taxol...isn't that the strangest thing to say? You enjoy chemo? Well, no, I don't enjoy chemo, but compared to the FAC, the Taxol is just lemonade. Really nothing to it, and if you're gonna get something that is nice to you, doesn't make you feel bad...this is it! :o)

Now, this isn't halfway for the 6 month treatment, I had that back in late Aug. But, breaking down THIS treatment of 12 weeks/12 treatments, THIS one is my halfway mark! I just feel so good about this! :o) Like it is all raise your hands...as you go down the other side of the mountain. We'll be leaving in just a little bit for MD.
----------------
Speaking of...talked with my sister last night and she was able to get in with my doctor (Ross) and also moved up a month for her initial testing. Yeah!
----------------
My neck is feeling so much better today!!! But then, last night at prayers, I did ask for a wonderful night's sleep and that my neck wouldn't keep me from sleeping!!! Praise God!!! My hand was OK too when I washed this morning! :o)
----------
Some friends invited me to a ladies conference last night (and today..will go after chemo). It was incredible. I LOVE worship!!!! As we were singing, I stopped singing, closed my eyes and just kept silent. I asked to be closer and for this to not be about me, and little by little (of course my own flesh always seems to have it's own way and I don't think I get fully there) the people around me would fade and I would hear one collection of voices...as of angels...it was beautiful. (Here is the song I'd never heard of, but was so touched by it: Revelation Song Scroll to the bottom of the page there and you'll see a youtube for it to listen to it! )Like an entire sanctuary filled with women and not one had a bad voice...well, then, I AM the one NOT singing!! ha ha :o) But it was just beautiful..as much as I wanted to sing, I had to make myself not sing, so I could be in that fellowship. I'll miss a lot of the conference today, but I hope I can catch another part of worship...not sure...will have to check the schedule.

Diagnosed with breast cancer January 29, 2007.
Mastectomy (4/09/07) Reconstruction (4/25/07) & Chemo. Keep me in your prayers.
Big chemo 1 2 3 4 Taxol (weekly)1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12

0 comments: