CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 9, 2007

what a pain in the neck!!

No, really! I have a pain in my neck!! lol Pretty much kept me for waaaaay too long. Even tried sleeping in the recliner for a while. Finally took some Motrin (yeah!!! I can take it again!) and guess I eventually fell asleep in bed. Still hurts this morning. I don't know if it is the chemo or my just sitting wrong in the bed during chemo. Hoping it makes it curtain call sometime today. This morning would be nice! :o)

OH YES!!! I keep forgetting to add that Sherry said I might have just a couple more weeks of therapy left. Then she'll let me go for a few weeks to let me exercise on my own at home before returning for a checkup/measurement. Then if I've regressed, I'll go back. If not and doing better, I'll check out! It's hard to imagine STILL that it was so bad!!! After just a month...well, it was longer than that! But completely GONE?! It has come SO far...and I would like it to come further. Why must it still hurt?! I am so thankful that I have useable range of motion. I can get through any day unless it is a job doing something over my head (stapling or something). But those strange movements when I really have to rotate the arm...OUCH!!! and sometimes just plain forget it! Then OTHER times when I barely do anything to it and it seems to pinch a nerve or something and it brings you your knees. ugh BUT at least it is moving enough to DO that, so I can't complain.

PLEASE PRAY that I'm not coming down with a cold! Scratchy throat, some sneezing, and a little coughing. errrrr I don't know WHY though!!! Just because they're coughing all over the room, hmmmm makes me wonder!! lol

0 comments: