CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 17, 2007

yes...she said Barbie!!!

While waiting for the bus lines last Friday, I was standing by our 3rd graders, talking with one that I had last year and another girl. One of them asked if I had dyed my hair this year. I said, Yes! Do you like it? They said, Yes, they did. Then one of them went on to add...You look like Barbie!

lol OK!! Not quite sure HOW I look like her...but I said OH! Thank you! and did a cutesy smile and laugh! lol

---------------------
Had a great therapy today! You know the torturous fold the arm across your body without it breaking at the shoulder?! The one that just makes me hurt thinking about it? Well, it didn't hurt today!!! YEAH FOR ME!!! I can't believe it. Remember...back a few posts or so...fighting against Bea when she did that to me!! lol It was a great feeling! I love this kind of progress.

Now the rotating to the side...that's still unbearable, but I WILL get there! I know I will! :o)

0 comments: