CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 14, 2007

I am not alone. :o(

First of all...had a good day at school! Still the headache and scratchy throat, but no fever. Hopefully, will be able to get my chemo in the morning.
----------------------
Got a call from Val this afternoon after I got home from school. Diana (oldest sister) had her routine exam and mammogram last Friday. Apparently they found something and she got a biopsy done. Ultrasounds found a couple of places. Thankfully, one was benign, but the other was cancer. Another sister with breast cancer and on the same side, strangely.

Her doctors are sending her to MD Anderson as well. I told Diana the names of all my doctors in case they can get her in earlier. From the sound of it, she has only one tumor and it is small...the doctors had a hard time finding it in the ultrasound. So praying this is one of those early detections that can be taken care of quickly and easily.

I've put her on my prayer chains..the Methodists and the Baptists, as well as my ladies board I go to daily. I know how prayer has worked in my life and pray it will be extended to her.

I hope she sees through me that this is a do-able thing..and that faith is most of the journey.

0 comments: