CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 16, 2007

a great visit with Diana

and Val, Cynthia, Vic, Megan & Nick! Diana looks great as always! As did everyone! Megan has cute new car. Got caught up on all the families happenings.

Here is a picture of "the girls". Diana in the middle and Val on the right. :) I brought along my first appointment at MD report. To give her an idea of what her first day at MD will be like. Also a copy of my own biopsies that can be compared to hers.

In the meanwhile, visited also with Graland's folks. They lost power during the quick Humberto hurricane and got it back on Saturday. We hadn't visited a little while before I was a tired girl. Slept some on the way home. We got here and Graland said he was off to the grocery store. I offered to go with him and he said NO WAY!!! lol But I AM a tired on and am on my way to sleepy-ville.

I go back to MD Thursday for my visit with Dr. Green (chemo doctor) then round #5 on Saturday. YES!!!! Almost half way through the Taxol rounds. :o)

0 comments: