CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 10, 2007

quiet day at home

Still didn't feel well when I got to school. Graland had fixed my lunch and put in drinks for the day to keep me up. I took along some Motrin, some Halls cough drops, and my thermometer. I did some clean up around the room and started getting my things ready for the day. Told Donna in the hall that I didn't feel well, but that as long as I didn't have a fever I was staying.

Went back to my room and took my temp and had a fever. A low one... just over 99, but I had the feeling it would only go higher, so I called in for a sub. I was sooo relieved when Mrs. Glover said she'd take my class!!!

As the kids came in, I left and came home. Got right into my jammies and laid on the recliner. Took my temp again and nothing. I mean, all day...nothing!!! I know I had a lot of people praying for me this morning. I HAD to have! And I know I was covered all day. The throat, head, and neck are still doing their thing and I'll take something before bedtime.

Looking forward to a good sleep and being able to teach tomorrow. Thanks so much if you were one who was praying for me today!!! Praise God that He hears our prayers.

0 comments: