CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 30, 2007

R3 D19 Ouch!

I'm doing good, getting my classroom in order, and preparing for the first week of school. Went to PT this morning. I have one spot in the tip of the shoulder that is a sore spot. I can be driving and this spot will ache, or be at the computer and it will ache. Just part of the rotation aspect of the arm. It is always the part of PT that I don't enjoy at all. But, the part that I'm needing the most work on. Sherry did measurements today and I've made so much progress!!! Just one part hasn't improved and that is the rotating the arm down from a certain position...it just plain hurts to do it! She was pulling and rotating today and each new exercise hurts, then a new position/exercise and that one hurts...but you're still reeling from the first hurt. :( I'm usually pretty good...as good as I can get..little yelps here and there, holding the breath, stomping the feet onto the mat, etc. Today I couldn't help it...just one too many hurts built on top of the other and I just started crying..which I HATE!!! Cause then on top of THAT...I feel bad for Sherry!! She is awesome and is doing exactly what I need..but I never, ever want her to feel bad, especially since she is such an organized person! lol

0 comments: