CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

R3 D21 Last FAC tomorrow

Well, tomorrow marks the 4th and last FAC treatment. That means I am exactly HALF-WAY through my treatments!!! I cannot complain at all, they have been 'not bad'. Certainly and thankfully, not the scary stories and experiences I've heard. I don't know why, but God has been SO good...and prayers have definitely been answered.

Not sure if I ever mentioned by lost wedding band. :( I haven't worn my engagement ring in about a year. It's been resized and it fits well, but the setting keeps coming loose. I get it tightened and in about a month it is loose again, so I don't wear it. During my first or second treatment...my first I think, I took it off because I thought my hands may swell during treatment and didn't want it to get stuck. So we put it in one of our bags for safekeeping. Well, it is still safe, just not sure where! So, I haven't worn a wedding band for several months now and it drives me crazy! This week after a PT I went to an antique store in town and got a new ring! :) It is just a silver plated ring with a big light-green emerald cut stone in it. Pretty and hoping it doesn't turn my finger green!! lol I really like it and feel much better being on the "taken" side again! In the meanwhile, I will continue to look for my ring.

After this round tomorrow, I'll do weekly's with Taxol on Saturdays. Thanksgiving...here I come!! That is when I will be through with my treatments.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really? *gaspu* O_O I wanna seeeee.