CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 14, 2007

R3 D3 bad, bad, bad day

Oh my gosh!! What a day! :o( I woke up very achy. Dr. Green said that about 30% of the people who take Neulasta get the aches. I told her I'd be in the 70%! Guess I wasn't!

Every joint, my shoulders, elbows, knees, hips, my head. All one big ache! This would have been fine...I was ok with the aches. But what concerned me was fever. It never made it to 100, but for most of the day it was 99.3, 99.5, or 99.7, with some lower ranges in there now and again.

We prayed and called Donna for prayers, which she sent to the team. Trina called and prayed with me too. Thankfully, I never had to go to the hospital.

I slept most of the day...I don't even take naps! But I remember it being noon and when I woke it was 4!!! I slept, and slept, and slept! And then when it was time for bed, you better believe I slept like a rock!!

0 comments: