CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

R3 D7 big day tomorrow

Had a good day today...started with therapy. I had done some on my own at home last night on the bed. Lying on my back and crossing my arm across my chest and pulling it close to stretch that muscle/tendon/whatever I'm stretching!! OH, it hurt. I'm also trying to lie on it when I sleep to get in any stretch or pull that I can. When I was through I had just gotten myself to crying. I came to the lower room where we had gathered for prayers and remarked, Gosh, if I can make myself cry, what'll Bea do to me tomorrow!!! So, I sat in my chaired, felt sorry for myself, and cried. (just a little though) These are manly-I'm getting better by the day-tears!! :)

Also spent a little time at school yesterday getting reading tests copied for the year and getting the room looking pretty...it has a long way to go though! I need several, couple hour days to get it ready. And for the first week of school...that is pretty major. But it is slowly coming together, as all things you put time in do.

I want to keep this on my mind...a prayer that a friend has that I want as well...that my family and I would fall desperately in love with Jesus Christ. Not just church or prayers, but a desperate need and longly for Him. I would be without hope and in dire straights indeed if it were not for Him and His promises and His Hand daily. But, I want to know You much more.

Schedule for tomorrow: 800 chest xray, 900 blood, 1000 endocrinologist (thyroid), 1140 CAT scan-chest, 245 Dr Ross. This is all my 3 month anniversary checkup appts. I'll go back again Aug 2/3 for my last big round of chemo (4th round), before starting my Saturday weekly's that will last until Thanksgiving. yeah!!! Almost halfway there!!! So close! :)

0 comments: