CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 6, 2007

R2 D18 Hit the TOP!!!

SHERRY!!! I made it to the top!!! Plus a little extra! Graland wants me to be able to put my palm flat against the top, but there is no way..for one, I'm just not tall enough! Second, then the arm is suspended and has to be lifted completely on it's own...which is another story. Getting there, but not quite yet.

OH MY GOSH!!! They put the hurt to me today! I think Bea was getting in my next seven therapies into one day! lol And Sherry wasn't much nicer! :o) BUT....I touched the top of the doorway!!!!

Congrats to Marie Holder, our new AP. She's got a lot of 'splaining to do to my little girl now!!! She was Kaci's GT teacher and of course, Kaci was in love with her. She challenged Kaci's creative side and really made her think. My poor, poor Kaci. :o(

I won't end this post until I publicly say how very, very, terribly PROUD I am of Mrs. Hendrix and her decision to hang out with Hunter a few years!!! :o) She will sooo be missed, but there is another little one who would have missed her more. ((hugs)) Don't be a stranger, though!!! We expect full reports at each CAC meeting on the growth and development of your little man.

Daddy & Sue....thanks so much for your visit!
Peg & Steve...it was awesome hearing from you this week!
Rhonda...believe me, we still fret about the rooms that need to be picked up!! :o)
Chester...I assure you, it's not me.... it is SOOOO GOD!!!! Cause I'm really a wienie dog in real life!
Trina...for a person of few words, you sure know the exact ones to say!!
Cliff...our little Cliffy is engaged!!! Congrats!!!

PS...I was CERTAIN that Jana had her baby last night. Joanie didn't return an email...I figured that would be the only reason...but apparently she has a household at the moment! :o)

1 comments:

david santos said...

WHO DOES NOT LEAVE TO GROW THE CHILDREN WILL BE ALWAYS SMALL.


Good weekend