CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 5, 2007

R2 D17 Babies! no, not mine

Didn't realize I'd gone 3 days without posting! Sue said I hadn't written in a while and I was think a day or two maybe, but it's been since Monday and it's Thursday now!

I was talking with a friend on a forum I belong to and she was asking if I was bald and ready for summer?! lol Here is my reply to her...or at least parts of my reply.
--------------
Thanks for asking about my bald head!! lol.gif Not many ask about it! I'm not a shiny bald yet, I have fuzz up there! When I shower, I shampoo and get the rag and really scrub it!! lol.gif It's pretty fine now with just a few stiffer hairs...which HURT!!! That is sooo strange! So this morning in bed, I'm plucking whatever I can find up there at the crown, cause there's one or two up there that are real buggers! I think I got them though! I have new hair now that is really comfy and short. Not sure if you've seen it...it's on my blog. I've always wanted a really short cut and this is!! Got it for 10 bucks on ebay!! I was thrilled. No one bid against me! smile.gif The wig shown was a gray wig! UGH, but the picture beside it was a teeny tiny thing that showed that you'd be getting this pine cone color..brown with highlights. It has bangs on it that don't STAY UP when the wind stops blowing like the other wig I bought!! lol.gif I was really self conscious with that other one. But this one is a close cut and looks really cute. When I get my real hair back, I doubt I'll go long again. I love the no-fuss about the whole thing. Isn't that crazy!! Time to go...we're late...oh, just let me slip on my hair!! OK..ready to go! Takes 10 seconds and you're out the door! no more curling irons or flips that are going the wrong direction. lol.gif
-----------

I have had THE best time the last couple of weeks working on my sister-in-laws baby site!!! It is called Baby May I Make sure you click the link and buy something for EVERYONE who is having a baby or has kids..and buy lots and lots as quickly as you can! At the moment it is connected to MY PayPal account!! ha ha Actually, that should be changed over by this evening, but you STILL need to check it out. She does awesome work...I was VERY impressed! Sites are a passion of mine...don't have many..in fact that might be it! lol It still has a little tweaking left to it, but I'm thrilled with the outcome!

0 comments: