CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 9, 2007

R2 D21 Round 3 starts tomorrow

Had a good PT today and no, I didn't bite anyone!!! YEAH for me!! and for them!!! Good news is that Sherry said the arm had some give in it where we are working at the moment. Getting it to rotate more...in positions you don't really think about. I can go up and down and swing backward/frontward. But it is the getting it to roll outward more. ooooccchhh I do kinda practice it in bed as I lie there. Elbows down to the side, then arm at about a 45 angle, fingers to the bed. Not so bad on the right side, but the left!!! ugh

Someone actually saw me w/o my hair today!!! Denise from church...I DID have on my flag scarf, but it's new to me to not be "as you are".

Schedule for tomorrow! bloodwork at 9, oncologist at 11, chemo at 3:30...which means a 9 to 9 day!! We'll see! Thinking this next round will take care of the rest of the prinklies I have on top! Still have my eyelashes and eyebrows...thank you God! And arm hair (not underarm) and leg hair still there. Keep thinking I don't have to shave my legs, but it's still there!!! lol

Off to practice hurting my arm...

0 comments: