CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 22, 2007

a PT funny

Friday at physical therapy I did all the rounds, then came to the mat for the torture test. Glad to see up and beyond is doing so well!! The side to side though...ugh! It is doing sooo much better!!! But, oh, how painful it is to do the mat stretches. So, Bea is doing the reaching the arm across my chest while holding the shoulder and elbow kinda in a lock to keep it straight. She is pressing it against me (toward me) and there is MY hand on the other side of the same arm she's trying to stretch pushing (against her). I started laughing and apologized... I'm sorry! I'm working against you!! But I couldn't help it!!! She laughed too and said, Sure you are...it hurts! Try as I might, I kept trying to NOT push against what she was trying to do, but I couldn't help it...my hand kept just getting up there and doing what it needed to do to protect me! lol

0 comments: