CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 15, 2007

R3 D4 Feel like Rip Van Winkle

Can a person really sleep THAT much???!!! This shot has really kicked my tail. I didn't have the aches so much today and PRAISE GOD didn't have a fever ALL DAY!!! YEAAAAHHHHH But , I did have lots and lots of sleep. I am not even one to nap, but my eyes just kept closing, no matter what I was doing.

I didn't make it to church this morning, just felt light headed and of course, I would have slept right through Mike's sermon! So I stayed home and Zoe took care of me.

Hoping to be up and at em tomorrow. I have a full day on Thursday. Blood work, chest xray, meet with my oncologist, Dr. Ross, and with the endocrinologist (sp?) to find out more about the thyroid.

With all this talk of sleep, it's making me just about ready for beddy bye. I'm hearing more and more of people saying I'm on a prayer chain...thanks so much!!!! I need and treasure each one!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This just means that those white blood cells are busy working to bring up their numbers. :) diana