CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 16, 2007

R3 D5 so much better!

It is hard to believe how much one day makes!!! But I am feeling so much better today. It was about midway through the day when I yawned and turned to Graland....you know, I haven't slept ANY today!!! It was such a shock...I slept at least 20 of the 24 hours yesterday!!! I couldn't keep my eyes open for anything! I did take a couple of short naps today and did decide not to go to therapy. I'll go again on Wednesday, that is my usual day and hopefully I'll be 'up and at em' again by then.

Sherry (school) came and got the girls for evening VBS. It was beautiful here but apparently a complete downpour at the park where VBS was!! They come home just dripping wet and cold! I know they enjoyed the time they spent just being there and being with Sherry regardless. The best part was that there was a double rainbow on the way home...the largest rainbow Kaci has ever seen. So, God is good...there is no mistaking Who He wants our eyes on.

Looking forward to a good sleep tonight...already took some meds for a headache, so I should sleep well.

0 comments: