CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

it's out

A girl (Ma. Bo.) I had last year came to me in the bus line and said, Mrs. Delafosse, Abbie said you have cancer. She said it kinda loud too! I looked at her and gave her a smile and a gentle wink. Then she sat down. I called her back over to me and said that I was OK.

So since Abbie's teacher and Ma. Bo. teacher were in the bus lines with me, I asked Abbie's teacher if Abbie talks about me in class. No. The other teacher said the same. So, at home I asked Abbie about it. She said her friend told Ma. and Abbie said yes, it was true. Abbie didn't realize the other girl even knew. But I met the mother recently at a womens conference. Didn't know she had told her daughter.

Not sure what Ma. will do? Tell others? I need to ask the counselor if I should talk with Ma. or if I should let it drop.

0 comments: