CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 14, 2007

good news! I slept!

Each night following a Taxol treatment I just cannot sleep! I am so hyped up! I really prayed last night for sleep...knowing it probably wouldn't come. But OH it was sooo nice! Woke at 6 after sleeping a complete night.

By the way, the treatment went really well. I had a great nurse. It was one of the long day treatments. Got up at 430 to leave at 5. Blood drawn at 7 and treatment at 9. So we had breakfast in the cafeteria between visits. I told the nurse I had fever on Wed, that went away quickly. She said my numbers looked great and we proceeded with the treatment! :o)

My numbing is going into the first section of my feet..the balls of your feet. Not too bad, but I do feel the tingling starting to be in there too.

0 comments: