CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

getting more difficult

Got dressed yesterday morning and it is noticeable that it is more difficult to get dressed. First time of the season to wear socks and gosh, you use your fingertips to pull them, in case you didn't know!! And buttoning my pants was odd as well. The numbness has gone past the toes to the balls of my feet. I think I said that before, but now it is more prominent. Now, when I say numb, I still have feeling there AND I can walk on it. It hurt some yesterday to walk on it because it is such a strange sensation. But, I feel like I am concentrating on it too much. So today, as much as possible, I'm am going to just walk as normal as I can. I have three more treatments and I WANT to get them...I don't want to stop them.

At therapy I did ask about my stomach. I talked with our nurse earlier about it and she said definately ask Bea. No one was around so I unzipped so she could see better what I was talking about. I get a large bulge on the left side when I try to sit up. Now, don't think I can do a sit up!! I CAN'T!!! But I want to! Anyway, she said the scar adhesion is crossed over the muscle there and keeping it from contracting smoothly. It is having to contract on either side of the adhesion. So it bulges up when it tries to do it's job.

Had a long phone visit with Zach Sunday night. :) Found out it was free on my end to call. But after 45 minutes, Zach says, well, it's been 44 minutes. I laughed and said Well, it's FREE on my end!! But I guess I'm eating up all your minutes, huh?! He laughed with a well, yeah... But it was good to hear his voice. Can't wait to see him...whenever that is.

0 comments: