CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

losing it

My eyelashes and eyebrows are so thin now! I use brown eyeshadow on my brows and have always, thankfully, used eyeliner on my eyes. My bottom lashes esp getting thin and have some blank spots in places. That being said...my hair (peach fuzz) seems to be getting longer, even as it is coming out!! lol I have to use the shaver (Graland's) for my sideburn area. Otherwise, you can kinda see it when I put on the wig. Now that the hair is getting a little bit longer, it is showing that I must have a cowlick or something on the side!! I just can't get it to lay down. lol Good thing I've always had enough weight in my hair to keep it down. Not sure if it'll all be gone by Christmas or just coming back! We'll see!

0 comments: