CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Who are you?

I checked my stats earlier and realize that I have quite a few people who check on me regularly!!! That is soooo sweet and I am incredibly shocked and humbled. I knew of several who told me they read up on me, but there was a good handful. There are some that I have absolutely NO IDEA who it might be though! Could you please introduce yourself if you are a frequent visitor? I'd love to know who you are..and maybe how you came across my blog! :)

To answer this, just click on the link below my post...it says COMMENTS on it. You'll get a page that says Leave Your Comment. Write in your comment and then click on OTHER for the name. You'll get a pop up box that will let you leave your name. You don't have to leave your email if you don't want to! Then click publish! And you're done.

The places I remember are Livingston, Beaumont, Pennsylvania, Chicago, Virginia, and Houston. These are my most frequent.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't always agree with you, but I see that you are objective in your
postings. Despite the differences I still enjoy reading your posts and I
often learn even when our viewpoints are different. :-)